Our Statement of Faith
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is the divinely inspired word of God and is authoritative in faith and practice.
- Jesus Christ is the pre-existent and eternal Son of God who entered this world as a human being through birth by the Virgin Mary to become our Savior.
- He died for our sins on the cross, was buried, rose again, and ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty.
- Mankind was created in the image of God to know and enjoy Him, but through the disobedience of our first parents all have become sinners before God and are in need of salvation.
- We are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, and good works are to follow this as the evidence of our redemption.
- The Holy Spirit lives in all believers bestowing spiritual gifts, producing spiritual fruit and enabling them to live godly and productive lives.
- In the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The purpose of the Christian Church is to seek to evangelize the whole world.
- Jesus Christ will return to this earth personally and suddenly in power and glory.
- We believe the Scriptures affirm the expression of human sexual relations and behavior only in the context of a lifelong monogamous marriage between one biological man and one biological woman.