Annual Spring Retreat
The John 17:23 Fellowship Annual Spring Retreat is usually held in late winter/early spring and is a thirty hour retreat which provides pastors the opportunity to:
- Connect with other pastors through prayer and sharing time.
- Retreat from the busy demands of work and family for just a brief time.
- Pray, share, and reflect on a specific topic or theme for the retreat.
Time for prayer and solitude is built into the schedule of the retreat. Some of the themes in prior years have been:
- Developing a Life of Prayer
- Power in Weakness
- No Conflict Necessary: Becoming an Open Culture Leader
The first Annual Retreat began in 2004. The retreats are centrally located in New England. As the John 17:23 Fellowship movement expands to other areas, the Annual Spring Retreat is expected to be offered in other regions as well.
“Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.”